Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this on their 2016 chief dark horse? Went for a quick ride this morning and found that the factory one was gone. I like the look of this one, but a few reviews are saying that it doesn't fit certain models. The dark horse wasn't mentioned in the reviews which didn't fit. Though the website did say it fits all models from 2014 to 2017.
Kuryakyn Quick Release Seat Screw For Indian 2014-2020 - Cycle Gear
Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Has anyone used this on their 2016 chief dark horse? Went for a quick ride this morning and found that the factory one was gone. I like the look of this one, but a few reviews are saying that it doesn't fit certain models. The dark horse wasn't mentioned in the reviews which didn't fit. Though the website did say it fits all models from 2014 to 2017.
Kuryakyn Quick Release Seat Screw For Indian 2014-2020 - Cycle Gear
Thanks!
I have that exact one on my 2017 Darkhorse. Works great!

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I lost the standard bolt on my scout pillion seat last year while touring with my wife. I found a small garage that gave me the right size bolt for a temporary fix but its still there so I've left it alone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts