Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rider
1,100 Posts
Aeromach has a set they sell for around $250 but they indicate they are out of stock. See thge attached link below.
There are some pictures posted on this site of the new two tone 2015 Indians and one of the bikes has what looks to be factory passenger floorboards.

Indian Chrome Passenger Footboards

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have a set, the dealer had installed them before I bought it. Had a lot of extras on bike from trim to pipes to topbox from corbin. _Passenger pegs are way better than the stock ones and she/he will not hit legs on crashbars if you have them. I highly recommend them, both the rest and crashbars sure are $$ though. Guess I am at the age where I figure it's now or never.

·
Rider
1,100 Posts
I have a set, the dealer had installed them before I bought it. Had a lot of extras on bike from trim to pipes to topbox from corbin. _Passenger pegs are way better than the stock ones and she/he will not hit legs on crashbars if you have them. I highly recommend them, both the rest and crashbars sure are $$ though. Guess I am at the age where I figure it's now or never.
Are these the aftermarket ones from Aeromach, Corbin of factory ones? Can you post a picture as well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've contacted Aeromach and they say another 6-8 weeks as they had to return a batch for quality purposes.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
The Aeromach boards look nice, but they do have quality problems. The boards drop below horizontal with any weight on them. Not comfortable, probably not real safe.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The Aeromach boards look nice, but they do have quality problems. The boards drop below horizontal with any weight on them. Not comfortable, probably not real safe.

I just saw this thread from last year....

If this is true, then someone needs to let the guys at Aeromach know about this so they can correct the issue.
I'm curious if anyone contacted them or has anyone asked the question after this comment in this thread was made???

Having a passenger board that drops below horizontal with any weight on it is a real danger.

I just ordered a set of these floorboards, now I need to call Mark and ask him if this was/is an issue that has been addressed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
BP-- yet another phone call? Gets tiresome doesn't it after awhile? I see Aeromach ia a sponser here-- maybe they can monitor the board and comment? That would be nice. MC

·
Registered
532 Posts
BP-- yet another phone call? Gets tiresome doesn't it after awhile? I see Aeromach ia a sponser here-- maybe they can monitor the board and comment? That would be nice. MC
I've bought from these guys before an never had an issue with their products. IMO, they make quality products and stand behind them...

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have these passengers board no quality problem othe than fast tarnishing coin inserts which i like. My be visible from my gallery pics.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
The original boards we sold at Aeromach were made overseas by our European partner. We got them out on the market to fill an immediate need. Yes, we recognized that they had some issues and immediately got to work on our own design billet boards. We ship a medallion with them or you can buy the horn cover from your dealer to match other covers you may have on the bike (Pinnacle).

If any one has any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!
COO US CI-3030 Indian Chief Dual Position Passenger Boards

·
Registered
532 Posts
The original boards we sold at Aeromach were made overseas by our European partner. We got them out on the market to fill an immediate need. Yes, we recognized that they had some issues and immediately got to work on our own design billet boards. We ship a medallion with them or you can buy the horn cover from your dealer to match other covers you may have on the bike (Pinnacle).

Thanks!
Thanks for the update!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put on the Indian floorboards. Pricier than the aftermarket stuff, but work very well, high quality, and bolt on in a few minutes. My passenger highly reccomends them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought the OEM Indian floorboards today. I don't know why I was holding out for the aftermarket at even a higher price, and God knows when the deliverly time would be. The stock Indian boards are VERY nice.

MC

·
Registered
54 Posts

Thanks!
Aeromach's customer service is top notch! They took ownership of the problem with the imported floorboards and made it better than right. These guys rock!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts