Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In ordering the Challenger you easily get caught up in adding accessories. With each passing day, I'm calling my dealer to take off various parts. Today was the driver back rest .

So I'm seeing if there is an actual good alternative for the passenger backrest .

Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the VicBaggers. If you want, you can take off the backrest, leaving the luggage rack attached. And you can later add a trunk to that luggage rack in lieu of the backrest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the VicBaggers. If you want, you can take off the backrest, leaving the luggage rack attached. And you can later add a trunk to that luggage rack in lieu of the backrest.
nice . Got a pic of yours ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice . i’ll call Monday to see if it’s worth getting since i’m in Canada

·
Registered
545 Posts
How long did they take to ship to you? Did they charge you for shipping? I ordered my luggage rack/tour mount from Ruthless Designsz almost a week ago and still hasn't shipped. Already called them once.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How long did they take to ship to you? Did they charge you for shipping? I ordered my luggage rack/tour mount from Ruthless Designsz almost a week ago and still hasn't shipped. Already called them once.
From memory, took a couple weeks to ship. I think they were waiting on powder coating. And I'm pretty sure shipping was free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts