Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Roadmaster 116 stage 2
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the passenger armrest for the girl friend for xmas and just put them on. Very disappointed on the way they function. Very tight on the trunk lid on each side when opening and closing. Any body else find this or having this problem?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You do have to swing the armrests out. Kind of a pain, but not a big deal either. Guess i’m used to it. Quality is great and they swing nicely without being sloppy.

·
Registered
352 Posts
80% of the time I keep them swiveled out since I'm riding solo. 20% of the time the wife will use them for 2 up riding. It is a unique design. You might have thought they would have installed without blocking the trunk lid lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
One of my arm rest has now loosened up over time. It swivels open on its on on the highway. Very annoying! I have taken it off to look at it. I can not figure out how to tighten the slop back up.

·
Registered
2020 Roadmaster 116 stage 2
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After further review of mine they shipped me the wrong ones, I have been on a back order purchase and then they ship the wrong ones. Pisses me off because I got them for the wife for Christmas and just now find out they are the wrong ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts