Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of Passenger armrests for a Roadmaster. They can be beat up I just need a couple specific parts. Thanks in advance.

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got mine when i got the bike, wife loves them. little expensive for sure. but gives the bike an awesome look. what yr ya have?
I just want 1 part for a friend who has a screwed up pair. I need the swivel.

·
Rider
874 Posts
I just want 1 part for a friend who has a screwed up pair. I need the swivel.
You might be able to get your dealer to order just that part. Might try calling Indian directly also. I have found them to be pretty receptive to getting you what you need.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,944 Posts
Don't buy a new set. I waited 3 months as they're on back order. Try to fund a used set, or have a fabricator make the part you need....

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might be able to get your dealer to order just that part. Might try calling Indian directly also. I have found them to be pretty receptive to getting you what you need.
No go, they said you had to buy the whole set as they don't sell just the one part. It is a serviceable part so I don't understand that. So we are looking into finding a wrecked bike that has one.

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Falcone powersports in Indianapolis
They have them in stock and are clearing out all Indian accessories at 25% off
That is great but to pay $250 for a small part is kind of crazy. I will probably have my machinist fix it.

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent him a message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts