Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1.road master touring trunk black like new $1200. 2. heated touring seat black excellent cond.$300. 3.rider backrest black with mounting bracket $200. 4. chrome rear highway bars like new $100. 5. passenger footboards with all mounting hardware like new $100. 6. road master large touring windshield excellent cond. no scratches $100. 7. 12 inch sissy bar with studded black passenger backrest and quick release mount $300 I am in the Cleveland Ohio area please call me at 330-242-1331 or email at [email protected]. ALREADY SOLD #1, #2, #3, #5.#4.#7.#6. All Sold.

·
Rider
633 Posts
Is the touring trunk a complete unit with backrest pads and locks with wiring?
Interested.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the mounting brackets that the floor boards mount to. I believe you would remove your peg mounting brackets and replace it with the floor board brackets

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry not set up for Paypal. Please call me at 330-242-1331 or send me you number and I will call you.

·
Rider
633 Posts
Really... I was interested in the backrest and responded within minutes and you sell to someone else.
Nice....
Maybe next time.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys for the confusion. I am not tech savvy, cannot text or take pics on my phone and responded to people who called me or left me e-mails with their phone numbers. I feel more comfortable talking to someone on the phone. I was surprised and overwhelmed by the number of responses. I apologize for the confusion, did not mean to cause any hard feelings.

·
Registered
22 Posts
1.road master touring trunk black like new $1200. 2. heated touring seat black excellent cond.$300. 3.rider backrest black with mounting bracket $200. 4. chrome rear highway bars like new $100. 5. passenger footboards with all mounting hardware like new $100. 6. road master large touring windshield excellent cond. no scratches $100. 7. 12 inch sissy bar with studded black passenger backrest and quick release mount $300 I am in the Cleveland Ohio area please call me at 330-242-1331 or email at [email protected]. ALREADY SOLD #1, #2, #3, #5.
Did you already sell rear floorboards setup?

·
Bronze member
1,393 Posts
Are the trunk and mounting brackets sold?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts