My observation over the years from buying new bikes, especially those designed for "entry level price" - the manufacturers cut every corner they can, giving us cheap, oversized, heavy parts. I took some notes during my ride and ordered some parts, now all in. Absent the bike itself, I photoshopped them in place.
1. Front and back turn signals. Replaced the dim chromed plastic with black billet numbers from HighTechSpeed. US made, quarter the size and four time the brightness of the OEM. The back blinkers might be placed a little higher than the picture,
2. Footpegs. Custom billet racing pegs from Swatt, leftover from another project. About half the size of OEM.
3. Rizoma black billet oval mirrors. A little smaller, but much lighter, superior glass and coating, superb finish like everything else from Rizoma.
4. Adjustable Pazzo shorties levers. I have them on the BMW and my husband has them on the Ducati. The best out there.
5. I also took the liberty to black out the Indian script on the riser.
My guess is, this will shave 4-5lbs.
The bike looks narrower already, a goal, and once I remove these ugly-ass cans and exchange the shocks with solid struts, it will be even narrower.
Much more to come.