Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if any of our fantastic aftermarket suppliers are looking to ramp up on aftermarket Indian parts?
The first items that come to mind would be a set of pipes similar to the Witchdoctor baffled/unbaffled mufflers, and a luggage rack that could hold more than a cup of coffee (Indian rack: 7 pounds? really?).
I can think of other stuff, but these would be the 1st out of the gate....and I'd be curious to see what other Indian folks would want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phoenix,
We made a pact, and I see that you are backsliding again.

First, your title has 'our our' in it.
Then you reverted back to the use of multiple question marks.
<span>'7 pounds??? really??'

</span>I haven't picked on you for a long time and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your posts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4360 said:
Phoenix,

</span>I haven't picked on you for a long time and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your posts.

Now that's the Bigfoot I remember. You have been in hiding somewhere in the Pacific Northwest for so long I figured it was OK to add a couple ????
:)
Thread fixed buddy!....see, only one exclamation point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4360 said:
Phoenix,

Sorry Big Fella, but if you use Emoticons in a post and aren't a 12yo girl, or Japanese Anime writer, you have no high ground to look down from.

Step away from your spellcheck and Blue Book of Grammar!!!!!

If you really want to set a good example, here goes:

Phoenix,

We made a pact, but I see you are backsliding again.

First, your title uses, 'our our.'

Second, you reverted back to the use of multiple question marks with,
'7 pounds??? really??'

Finally, I haven't picked on you for a long time and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your posts.

Mea Culpa mythical beast, I just couldn't stop myself!!

Kg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lloyd has already been involved with engine enhancements. I am sure Jon at Witchdoctors has been involved some way...But if my memory serves me right, the last 2 Indian companies did not share the wealth that much with aftermarket. We will see...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
834 said:
Lloyd has already been involved with engine enhancements. I am sure Jon at Witchdoctors has been involved some way...But if my memory serves me right, the last 2 Indian companies did not share the wealth that much with aftermarket. We will see...
To be painfully honest no aftermarket company is going to tool up to build parts for a couple thousand potential buyers so that pretty much explains why the last 2 iterations had no aftermarket.

Polaris should eclipse the entire sales volume of both recent incarnations of the brand this year alone so there should be incentive for the aftermarket. If they reach the 10000+ per year volume levels then we should see the aftermarket flourish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts