Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in for some warranty issues on my 2016 Indian Chief Dark Horse motorcycle. I called them the day before and the set up an appointment the next day. I was greeted at the front door, and the sales staff directed me to the fresh coffee pot and a comfy chair until the service manager came in. The service manager came in about 10 or 15 minutes later, and they got my bike in the shop in quick order. They checked the ECU for updates, inspected and cleaned my Stage 1 round-table air cleaner, and, so far, the problem seems resolved.
I highly recommend Stu's Indian to get a new or used bike, or honest and meticulous service.

·
Administrator
15,419 Posts
Great to hear — always nice to hear the good stories. I was on Stu’s Instagram last nite (secret place to get Babes and Indians photos) and it looks like a fine dealership. If julie and I have time at the cigarwhiskey fest we’re gonna zoom down for a visit and a t shirt.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great to hear — always nice to hear the good stories. I was on Stu’s Instagram last nite (secret place to get Babes and Indians photos) and it looks like a fine dealership. If julie and I have time at the cigarwhiskey fest we’re gonna zoom down for a visit and a t shirt.
Let me know if or when you're coming down and I'll meet you guys there.

·
German Rider
1,646 Posts
Been there in person last october on our way to the Daytona biketoberfest. I absolutely recommend Stu's Motorcycle in Ft. Lauderdale. Felt not as customer, felt and treated like a king. Only wanted to buy a dealershirt.
IMG_20191010_160826966.jpg
IMG_20191010_160836782.jpg

Also on my/our list as a must visit on our trip to the 80th anniversary of the Daytona Bike Week next year.

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Chief Signguru
1 - 5 of 5 Posts