Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another glorious day in N. Texas. Went riding, and was able to pull my husband off whatever the hell he was doing. Started with Trumpy and Duc, then switched to Duc and *****. First stop, Mama's near our shop. There was a gorgeous blue Vintage there too, but it took off before we could photo the two.

image.jpg

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Duc and Scout are an odd pair, frankly I couldn't keep up. Back to the shop to pick up the Triumph, then a couple of hours riding around town. This time, my husband couldn't keep up with me... Very pleased with my new lights, also lowered the bars by about an inch, which for me is much more comfortable. On way back took some pictures at our favorite place.

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the two bikes together. Almost fifty years apart, yet so similar!

image.jpg

·
Registered
326 Posts
You guys are so lucky! My Indian is sitting all lonely at the dealership.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Meggie you're making me jealous - with all this riding. Yesterday's 17 degrees has been replaced by 50 degrees and high surf. I moved the indian to the RI beach house garage to start work next weekend. The Surf was just starting to clear the dunes. The tide is going out and the wind should slow down to the mid 30's. Still an awesome weekend none the less.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
71° In Midland today! Windy!

Only got in about 2 hours worth of riding today!

·
Registered
448 Posts
That's the LIFE, Ain't it !!!! Anything under 60 is young and under 50 are still kids. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts