Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually Get together with a Group here at Cuzins Cafe in Branford every Tuesday Morning .. Was Foggy a bit wet with light rain and Low 40's but my Scout was out there riding .. As can see from the pic are only 2 of us that chose to ride .. usually will see at least 8-10 Bikes out there but to be fair it was close to Christmas and am sure a few had other plans with Family etc.. Planning on a Good Ride today through Ocala Forest in FL so hopefully can follow up with a few better pics .. Hope to see well over the 800 mark today Maybe even 900 ..

·
Registered
217 Posts
It is simply a great looking bike Jay! I love the red.
Congratulations on your new ride.

Reactions: JayFL459

·
Registered
733 Posts
Usually Get together with a Group here at Cuzins Cafe in Branford every Tuesday Morning .. Was Foggy a bit wet with light rain and Low 40's but my Scout was out there riding .. As can see from the pic are only 2 of us that chose to ride .. usually will see at least 8-10 Bikes out there but to be fair it was close to Christmas and am sure a few had other plans with Family etc.. Planning on a Good Ride today through Ocala Forest in FL so hopefully can follow up with a few better pics .. Hope to see well over the 800 mark today Maybe even 900 ..

Jay if a picture is worth a thousand words then that one says it all. I know you weren't trying to compare and actually there isn't any, A classic bike in the middle of a slice of Americana. Bravo!

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts

Big sigh..wish I could ride this time of year.

·
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jay, how are you able to ride so much? I'm envious.
Being Retired has it's benefits .. Was out today for a Run through the Ocala National Forest put in a total of 266 Miles.. Am 23 Miles away from the Thousand Mark Now .. Rather than finish it off today, figures gives a good excuse for tomorrow to get back there and Get 'er done .. :) Few Pics of the Ride , Not much scenery just where we parked here and there ..

·
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That bike - second one from the right in the front - sure is a LOOKER.
Glad to see you spotted it Lute .. :) Might add the Kawasaki on the Far Right was the Leader and it's a Hot Ride, but my Scout stayed right with him in the Straights and Curves both ..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Glad to see you spotted it Lute .. :) Might add the Kawasaki on the Far Right was the Leader and it's a Hot Ride, but my Scout stayed right with him in the Straights and Curves both ..
Based on that observation can't wait to get my scout. Here in the Brooksville area we even have Floridas humble versions of elevation changes and Im sure the scout will feel right at home.

·
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hopefully we can meet sometime Salty .. Kind of an Old Salt Myself , 6 years USN and the 31 Merchant Marine .. Retired Chief Engineer ..

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
How's your rear after that many miles in one day? I would be wanting a windshield on rides that long. Keep us posted about your ramblings.

·
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How's your rear after that many miles in one day? I would be wanting a windshield on rides that long. Keep us posted about your ramblings.
I wouldn't mind a Windshield and few more accessories as well including my busted Clutch Lever but they made me feel lucky when happen to have a Scout Oil Kit to Take Home, out of 1500.00 + Prepaid on the Accessories .. Actually on the Shield and Saddlebags though, looking at other options but hoping for the Passenger Back Rest and Pillion Pad anyway then can carry along some stuff anyhow .. Will Keep you Posted Next Pic will be the 1,000 mile mark or just over it anyway ..

·
Registered
738 Posts
Jay, that red Scout certainly adds a lot of class to all those photos. :cool: I hit the 160 mile mark today (after a 52 mile ride) BUT today was the first day above 35 degrees since I picked my red Scout up. What a fun bike!!!

·
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All things Scout are great to hear about. You are NOT boring those of us waiting for the Scout and then Spring. Keep it comin'.
Glad to hear that Lammy by no means am I trying to rub it in for those that can't ride due to weather or those who are waiting .. Just trying to let them know what Fun they have Coming when it's Time ..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts