Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting more and more exposure and in this day of social-media-everything, customers are graciously sharing cool shots with us. As we get them, I will post the best new here, ideally with a story. We have many on our Instagram feed if you are interested: @big_d_spedshop.

First post comes from Kristin in California. Barber by profession and die-hard desert racer any chance she gets. She is using our long-sleeve UnderJacket shirt to keep the sun out. I think she's cool and collected without our shirt, and I love this picture. She's readying for a warm up run on a '68 Triumph Desert Sled here, El Mirage Dry Lake. Photo by Christopher Nelson. Shirt in our webstore: www.bigdspeedshop.com.

image.jpg

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kristin from California, keeping out the rays in El Mirage. Rained out second year in a row on the Bonneville salt flats, but races regularly in California on a very fast 500cc Triumph.

image.jpg

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're into cool light bikes, check out the machines being turned out by Bendita Macchina out of São Paulo.

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
How cool is that!! Congrats on the global spreading of the word about Big D's Speed Shop! Has to feel reaaly good to know the word is getting around!

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Note the cap on the chick in post #8. My sis is in the hospital for the third time in two weeks due to compllcations from colorectal surgery. I think she will get a kick out of the pic!

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kurt and his wife Chantal own Rebel Rouser Hot Rods up in Denton. True, old-school speed shop. Currently building a '38 Chevy truck for Next year's bike week.

image.jpg

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Note the cap on the chick in post #8. My sis is in the hospital for the third time in two weeks due to compllcations from colorectal surgery. I think she will get a kick out of the pic!
Our thoughts and prayers with her.

Babes Ride Out, now in its third year raises lots of money for lots of causes, this is one of them. It's organized by a few passionate women riders and they are getting bigger and bigger sponsors. In '16 we're hoping to be even more involved.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts