Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats. I feel the same way. Even if I also owned a cruiser, a sport bike, and an ADV bike... I still think I'd take the FTR out about 95% of the time.

·
Bronze member
2,762 Posts
@MilwDave , I ( Perhaps others as well..) could use more info.
Since I also have to choose a bike whenever I ride ( RM, Chief, or Scout) , I'd like to know more - as to what about the FTR makes you choose it over your others ? (And what are the others ?)

·
Bronze member
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@MilwDave , I ( Perhaps others as well..) could use more info.
Since I also have to choose a bike whenever I ride ( RM, Chief, or Scout) , I'd like to know more - as to what about the FTR makes you choose it over your others ? (And what are the others ?)
I bought the bike as an alternative to pulling out the Roadmaster every time I need to make a short jaunt (the thing is battleship) and I want to teach my granddaughter to ride this summer.
I would never say that the FTR could replace the RM because we do cross country touring. But it is certainly a thrilling bike to ride and amazingly comfortable for my 6'3" frame.
I haven't had a bike that handled this well since I was twenty years old (a long time ago). I find myself looking for a reason to take it out for a ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts