Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I ordered my 116 BBK, power commander, auto tune, KST handlebars and rinehart true duals headers and will schedule a dyno session once the break in is done.
I'm excited to finally have my bike running right. I can tell the factory setup is safe and sane but still lacking in performance and response.
Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Great upgrades. I know you were having problems with your bike. What was the problem they found and the fix?

Phil

·
Rider
1,113 Posts
Well guys, I ordered my 116 BBK, power commander, auto tune, KST handlebars and rinehart true duals headers and will schedule a dyno session once the break in is done.
I'm excited to finally have my bike running right. I can tell the factory setup is safe and sane but still lacking in performance and response.
Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.
What mufflers you using with the Rinehart Slimline Dual Exhaust system?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts
Why are you using the PC? Skip that and get a PV3 and get a hold of Craig. Good luck with the upgrades!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great upgrades. I know you were having problems with your bike. What was the problem they found and the fix?

Phil
They gave some lame ass excuse cause I blip the trottle it went into limp mode.
I just said thanks and decided to go the other dealers in San Jose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts