Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 CDH and will be getting the KTS Apache bars. My only issue is the color. Seeking opinions from all of the forum experts do I go satin black or gloss black on the Dark Horse? ???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m leaning towards gloss. Bike is the matte black so I’m thinking it would look better than the satin. I’ve seen some photos that the bars appear to be satin but I can’t tell... maybe they’re just dirty lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You all make very solid points. Thanks for the suggestions. Gloss it is!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I had a Vic Cross Country and had satin bars and a satin Ginz sissy bar. It all looked killer! Every Harley has gloss black so I go the opposite of the “Me Too” bikes. That’s why I rocked Vics and now an Ingin. Dare to be different. Just sayin!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a Vic Cross Country and had satin bars and a satin Ginz sissy bar. It all looked killer! Every Harley has gloss black so I go the opposite of the “Me Too” bikes. That’s why I rocked Vics and now an Ingin. Dare to be different. Just sayin!
You make a heck of a point. My only problem is my passenger backrest assembly is gloss black from the dealer. Decision decisions.....

·
Registered
234 Posts
That’s a good point too! Gloss it would be!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts