Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment DSC_0025.JPG Picked up my Vintage in Brisbane Australia and rode the 1,300km home to Townsville. Did the ride home in 2 days, was an awesome way to break the bike in, love this new ride. Had Harley's for 30yrs and loved every minute of it but i wont be going back.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep reporting on your new ride! Congratulations on your choice of bike and colors.

·
Founding Member
431 Posts
Right you are the Indian is an awesome ride that turns heads everywhere. Ride safe, ride often but most of all enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
57 Posts
View attachment 733 Picked up my Vintage in Brisbane Australia and rode the 1,300km home to Townsville. Did the ride home in 2 days, was an awesome way to break the bike in, love this new ride. Had Harley's for 30yrs and loved every minute of it but i wont be going back.
rg,, awesome sled and you picked the rite color too! welcome to the komunitee.. but yor pic,, well somehow I imagined you'd be a bit more.. aussie tuff.. not that we mind yor being very kind on our eyes.. poncho

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought a 2014 Vintage at the Leesburg, FL Bikefest (traded in my Honda Goldwing) and I am impressed with the ride and look. I am constantly stopped and talked to about it and the biggest
raves I get about it are from Harley Riders. This was by far the best decision I have made in motorcycle purchases over the last 40 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts