Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 white Indian Scout ABS Motorcycle is for sale. Excellent condition. Milage ~5200. I am moving out of the US in next few months and hence selling it. I am sad and can't take it with me as the import and customs duty is very high in my country. Few pictures attached for reference.

Comes with below accessories:

1. Floor boards
2. Quick release Windshield (24")
3. Saddlebags (total 3- yes, that means I have one extra)
4. Driver back rest
5. Passenger seat
6. Passenger back rest
7. Passenger pegs
8. Sissy bar (luggage rack)
9. Tank bag (magnetic)
10. Motorcycle cover

This is the best deal considering with all these accessories which will easily costs you about 18k for a new motorcycle of it's catagory. I will have service done soon. I wasn't able to due to the current situation and stay at home order.

Only cashier check / Money orders accepted. I will help you with transportation (delivery) but you need to pay for it. It's your responsibility to make sure you have the right transportation/Shipper.

Have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's an awesome ride, I wish they were still making the pearl white scouts when I bought mine. Even used ones in that color weren't showing up on the West coast. I hope you sell it soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jagini.

Fortunately, I am going to keep it. Looks like my Visa will be approved in next few months as my wife's just approved. I will have few more years to enjoy this bike!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts