Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,453 Posts
WOW.... that's beautiful.

I'm not a huge fan of two-tone paint but that's really nice (nice enough to change my mind on "being a fan").
I can also imagine that as an all over P.Crazy...

Lovely work on the PC shadows under the feathers!

·
Administrator
14,623 Posts
Here is the blue I will be painting the Vintage https://www.indianmotorcycles.net/gallery/photos/46326/

Interesting note, I agree that deep blue is a gorgeous color, but the most popular colors in order in our market are Red, Black then Root Beer browns.
That blue on the link is simply stunning. When I hit 100k on my bike (about a year) I may have to make a trip out there! My wife will be looking at replacing her Vic sometime next year when she hits 100k. She loves her sparkly red paint but cannot find it in the standard Indian colors.

How much does a custom paint job add to the bottom line?

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That blue on the link is simply stunning. When I hit 100k on my bike (about a year) I may have to make a trip out there! My wife will be looking at replacing her Vic sometime next year when she hits 100k. She loves her sparkly red paint but cannot find it in the standard Indian colors.

How much does a custom paint job add to the bottom line?
I'm getting ready to paint my bike Red. My old 2015 Chieftain is going to get a facelift with Candy Red and a Fancy War Bonnet. Here is the color I will be using .
30167710_872984892826147_6530340176671689044_o.jpg

·
Gold member
6,436 Posts
Being old and knowing lots about old skool, the above green doesn’t ring any bells on old skool paint. As long as the customer is happy is all that matters. That purple one rocks and I know nothing about rocks. lol

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
3.jpg
8.jpg
greeny.jpg
greeny1.jpg
Being old and knowing lots about old skool, the above green doesn’t ring any bells on old skool paint. As long as the customer is happy is all that matters. That purple one rocks and I know nothing about rocks. lol
Here is the look we asked to use when designing this bike for this customer. Maybe this will make that bell go off.. I'd say it's OLD
greeny1.jpg

greeny.jpg

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Do you have a way you mock these up in Photoshop or some other software so you can get an idea of how it looks before you choose final colors? That would be fun to play with.

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Do you have a way you mock these up in Photoshop or some other software so you can get an idea of how it looks before you choose final colors? That would be fun to play with.
Sorry we don't, I usually just send folks to the Gallery on this website to see the ones we have done in the past. I have hundred of pictures there.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts