Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find information on an old Indian Dealership that may have existed during the 1920's and early 1930's. This dealership would of been in the New Philadelphia Ohio area.

Does anyone know of a listing anywhere of past dealers in various areas? Or does anyone have any idea of where I might start to track down this information?

I know this is a long shot... but I figure I'd start here... as you guys are the Indian guru's!

Thanks
CH

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi,
Don't know if any records exist online or other wise. City or county tax records might help narrow down exact location. Nothing like traveling there and asking the locals. (If its a metro area probably no historic memory left) Is there a local historical society?
Good Luck!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find information on an old Indian Dealership that may have existed during the 1920's and early 1930's. This dealership would of been in the New Philadelphia Ohio area.

Does anyone know of a listing anywhere of past dealers in various areas? Or does anyone have any idea of where I might start to track down this information?

I know this is a long shot... but I figure I'd start here... as you guys are the Indian guru's!

Thanks
CH
I would try the Library there for help. It always works for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts