Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Silver member
3,398 Posts
5FC82B50-42C4-4E95-B7EF-5B3ADB42883F.jpeg

Not an Indian, just my nasty beast of a Triumph Rocket.

·
Bronze member
1,879 Posts
Beautiful weather this weekend. Road some back roads, found this covered bridge.

View attachment 604700
Trying to think if I’ve ever been to that one, just thought it looked familiar.
If it’s not in the state of Alabama it would be unlikely since I’ve only been to several in the neighboring states.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,502 Posts
That's not too far from where I live in Northwest Ohio. I live near Fostoria and that's just west of Bowling Green. I've even been there a few times back when it was in business (I think the owners closed up a couple years back).

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
That's not too far from where I live in Northwest Ohio. I live near Fostoria and that's just west of Bowling Green. I've even been there a few times back when it was in business (I think the owners closed up a couple years back).
I thought you were up that way. I was in your neck of the woods yesterday as I had a day off to ride. Went up to Port Clinton area and along the coast. Great day of riding minus the fog in our area in the morning.
Will have to hook up sometime and get a ride in!

·
Bronze member
1,879 Posts
Old railroad stations without the tracks.
Yeah, I was trying to figure out if tracks were still there that maybe they went through those grain silos because it looks like they’re ready for a railroad car to fill.
Possibly replaced by trucks if they’re still active.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah, I was trying to figure out if tracks were still there that maybe they went through those grain silos because it looks like they’re ready for a railroad car to fill.
Possibly replaced by trucks if they’re still active.
No, the tracks are long gone...the RxR was abandon in the late 80's. The 3 pics I have posted in this thread of my bike by a station were all on the same RxR...I'll be posting the few more that still remain.

221 - 240 of 257 Posts