Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought we should have a place for the Oklahoma Indian owners to check in.

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm up by Tulsa. Bought mine at 5th Gear Cycle in Broken Arrow. Great folks to deal with, I highly recommend Chad and his entire crew!,

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a Oklahoma Indian rider, hello Ndnchieftain. I also recommend 5th Gear Cycle in Broken Arrow. They are as fair as you are going to find when it comes to buying or servicing your bikes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Howdy Winn826, glad to see our little area growing!

·
Registered
309 Posts
You guys able to make it to Fredericksburg in April? Be nice to get together.

Mark
Ok All

Time is fast approaching for our Texas Rally. We have a poll on our FB page voting for riding to the newest Indian dealer in Fort Hood or riding the Willow City Loop and then over to Enchanted Rock. If the Indian Dealer wins out, we'll play it by ear on doing the Dealer ride then Willow City Loop if there is enough daylight remaining Sat. afternoon.

Also if you want patches deadline for ordering is this Sunday night. I waited till the last possible moment to place the order to allow everyone who wants to order a chance to get theirs in. E-Mail [email protected]

Mark

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm a new Indian owner. Bought a 2015 Vintage last Saturday (10/25/14) and now have about 350 miles on her. Own a 2014 HD Ultra Limited also. I'm in far SE Oklahoma City.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Welcome halman and congrats on your Scout order :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
howdy people, will be a new owner if my scout ever gets here.............tired of the road king. saying hello from shawnee, oklahoma.
Greetings! Did you order your bike through the dealership here in OKC?

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello to all the oklahoma Indian owners! Ive been on here quite a while, but just dont post much. Halman, congrats on the new scout, I live in Earlsboro and ride a 2014 chieftain. Maybe I'll see you around shawnee.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Greetings! Did you order your bike through the dealership here in OKC?

Steve
hey steve, sorry for the late response, just now saw your post. yes i ordered it from okla city 9/22/2014. i barely got in under the deadline, have you heard anything from dealer at all?

·
Registered
694 Posts
hello to all the oklahoma Indian owners! Ive been on here quite a while, but just dont post much. Halman, congrats on the new scout, I live in Earlsboro and ride a 2014 chieftain. Maybe I'll see you around shawnee.
thanks. yeah if i ever get it ill be running around on a silver one. you wont be able to miss me because ill be in front of or behind a white canam spyder (wifes pride and joy), love those chieftains by the way........

·
Registered
544 Posts
hey steve, sorry for the late response, just now saw your post. yes i ordered it from okla city 9/22/2014. i barely got in under the deadline, have you heard anything from dealer at all?
I go by there at least once a week. They still owe me a driver's backrest, which I purchased along with several other accessories when I bought the Vintage in October. It has taken awhile, but they've gotten everything else in. Now, I'm being told there's a ship date of 23 January on the backrest. :rolleyes:

The slow rollout of accessories for the 2015 models is completely attributable to Indian - not the dealership though. Indian Motorcycles of OKC have been great folks to deal with.

BTW - I was in there on Saturday and they had a new black Scout sitting next to the owner's daughter's silver one on the showroom floor.

Steve

·
Registered
694 Posts
I go by there at least once a week. They still owe me a driver's backrest, which I purchased along with several other accessories when I bought the Vintage in October. It has taken awhile, but they've gotten everything else in. Now, I'm being told there's a ship date of 23 January on the backrest. :rolleyes:

The slow rollout of accessories for the 2015 models is completely attributable to Indian - not the dealership though. Indian Motorcycles of OKC have been great folks to deal with.

BTW - I was in there on Saturday and they had a new black Scout sitting next to the owner's daughter's silver one on the showroom floor.

Steve
oh ok, i thought you had or were getting a scout...........

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,070 Posts
Hello from enid up here in n.w. okla. we were at bikes blues & bbq last September and stopped in at the new dealer in rogers ark. and fell head over heels for a 2 tone red and cream road master they had still setting in crate that had just been unloaded off the truck. They are a really great bunch of people there. when we test rode the bike after it was assembled the owner took us on some roads that he road a lot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK Indian Roadmaster owner here. Purchased at OKC Indian. Planning on a Route 66 trip to Santa Monica CA this summer. Any OK Indian owners interested?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm up by Tulsa. Bought mine at 5th Gear Cycle in Broken Arrow. Great folks to deal with, I highly recommend Chad and his entire crew!,
I too bought my Chieftain from 5th Gear.... great dealership so far...! I'm out in the "Melon Patch" formerly known as "Catoosa"... :D

1 - 20 of 92 Posts