Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my dealer today and saw 2015 Vintage. Observations; Red & Cream, very pretty. Better than I thought. Great combo for a chick ( not bad for a guy). The Red & Black was elegant, really nice! The Leather looks as if they are dyeing properly now BUT the leather looks like a new car, absolutely perfect! Almost too perfect. Guys at my dealership really did not love them as they do NOT have the distressed look of the 2014 models. I will be curious to see how the 15's age over time. One other important change; they added a "scoop" down below that forces air to the rear cylinder head. You have to bend slightly too see it. All in all I expect Indian to do very well in 2015!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to be clear; The Red and Cream is very nice for a guy or a lady but if I were a lady that would be a gorgeous color combo for a hot looking lady! It will also look nice for a guy. Did I just open my mouth and put my foot in it again??

The point was to say that I saw 2015 Vintages yesterday I red/cream, red/black, and black. The leather looks dyed properly but looks too perfect. Almost like car seats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cream goes with ANYTHING: Indian black & cream, Springfield blue & cream, Indian red & cream, Willow green & cream....heck, my buddy has an old Harley with factory mint green & cream. It's like butter frosting on any kind of cake and Indian hit a home run with these color combos! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Just to be clear; The Red and Cream is very nice for a guy or a lady but if I were a lady that would be a gorgeous color combo for a hot looking lady! It will also look nice for a guy. Did I just open my mouth and put my foot in it again??

The point was to say that I saw 2015 Vintages yesterday I red/cream, red/black, and black. The leather looks dyed properly but looks too perfect. Almost like car seats.
So are you saying IF you were a lady, you'd be a hot lady?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts