Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd share the love. I spent a few weeks trying to figure out shocks and knew I wanted a piggy back type but they were only a few options. Really wanted the Ohlins but had no luck finding them because they are discontinued and any site selling them were sold out. Against my better judgement I order them from Omni racing in Italy for about $1k and to my surprise they arrived in about a week, original brand new and heavily packed . DHL sent me a thousand tracking updates ( which I loved ) during the entire process. They are being installed as we speak . Very pumped and a huge shout out to Omni Racing. Initially they stated they wouldn't ship til the end of the month but to my surprise they came early.

If you want them they're still out there. MUST say IND154 for the bobber

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sucks. I tried to order some a few weeks ago and they called me and said it would be 8-12 weeks so I cancelled it. Ended up with the Bullits (which I'm happy with, but Ohlins would have been nice!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks. I tried to order some a few weeks ago and they called me and said it would be 8-12 weeks so I cancelled it. Ended up with the Bullits (which I'm happy with, but Ohlins would have been nice!)
No worries bro the Bullits are nice too, enjoy man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts