Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A forum for all Ohio riders statewide. Feel free to post upcoming rides, events, and your personal travels.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I did, opened the Shop and freaked a lot of Folks out by being open on a Monday but it was worth it. My Partner and I discussed opening on Mondays now. I did go for a short test ride, though.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,268 Posts
I went for some short local rides Sunday & Monday on my Scout. I live near Fostoria in Northwest Ohio.

·
Rider
523 Posts
Columbus area here/Chieftain Classic

Missed out on the unseasonably warm weather the past few days, but look forward to the 2020 riding season.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Have my '17 Chieftain at Bair's for 116 kit install plus extras. Missed the warm weather, but looks like snow's a comin'!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was beautiful down here in Cincinnati, but my 19 Chieftain Limited is getting powerband plus added so I missed out.

We’ll see what the weather looks like come March, but I might try and slide down to Daytona for bike week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,268 Posts
Ditto here in NWO but only got to 58 degrees. I took two shorter rides totaling maybe 60 miles or so but I also took my dog for her walk and a couple of runs with my recumbent pedal trike. Much colder today at 38 degrees.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its days like today that you get the wife's honey do list done so she cant hold the " you said you would " statement on the next nice day.

·
Rider
1,593 Posts
I live in Franklin Ohio between Dayton and Middletown. I rode for a bit on Sunday. Would be nice to meet up with some other Indian owners. I hear rumor from a friend and neighbor of a new dealership and museum opening in Milford around April.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in Franklin Ohio between Dayton and Middletown. I rode for a bit on Sunday. Would be nice to meet up with some other Indian owners. I hear rumor from a friend and neighbor of a new dealership and museum opening in Milford around April.
If you find yourself in the Marysville area let me know. I'm always up for new people to ride with.

·
Rider
952 Posts
I'm from the northeast part of Ohio around chardon the middle of the snow belt. If anyone is interested I'm secretary of an IMRG that meets in Willoughby the third monday of every month. We meet at the applebees restaurant in Willoughby. Stop by and say hi if you want.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I work around that area often, I’ll be up working on a cell tower in Warren County tomorrow. If you look up and see anyone hanging off of one send me a wave.

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you find yourself in the Marysville area let me know. I'm always up for new people to ride with.
My first trip to Iraq was with a unit out of Marysville, the 585, they had an armory attached to the YMCA. Just this past year they disbanded the unit though. I’ll definitely let you know if I head up that way anytime this spring.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My first trip to Iraq was with a unit out of Marysville, the 585, they had an armory attached to the YMCA. Just this past year they disbanded the unit though. I’ll definitely let you know if I head up that way anytime this spring.

They are talking about closing down that YMCA also. But yea, feel free to let me know if you end up this way. Riding is pretty flat and straight around here but there is a few good little trips.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

They are talking about closing down that YMCA also. But yea, feel free to let me know if you end up this way. Riding is pretty flat and straight around here but there is a few good little trips.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm from the northeast part of Ohio around chardon the middle of the snow belt. If anyone is interested I'm secretary of an IMRG that meets in Willoughby the third monday of every month. We meet at the applebees restaurant in Willoughby. Stop by and say hi if you want.
I'm originally from the Canton Ohio area and end up riding around there alot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts