Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1401 - 1420 of 1420 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post here 🤘

I couldn't find a Scout with original but lowered fenders and couldn't imagine how it would looks like.
Finally I extended the rear fender to keep the original profile and dropped front fender too,
cause I wanted to remove the rivets on them anyway.

I wanted to drop the rear fender even more, but left it on this height to get a permission for German roads.
350mm for the rear light from street.

Combined with an J&H exhaust system, the original (damn hard!) solo seat and an own designed tank decals.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Artur

·
Registered
2017 Indian Scout Sixty
574 Posts
@R2R, consider sending out a post with those photos and a little about yourself and your Scout through the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION thread. That way EVERYONE here will see it and you will get a ton of warm welcomes.
Beautiful Scout by the way. And welcome aboard!!

·
Founding member
1,073 Posts
Great looking Scout!
aware this is an older post, but where did you get the tank graphics?
Thanks for your interest. Back in 2015 there was very little after market products for the Scout. I worked with a decal maker that I found online. They are out of business now but any reputable vinyl decal maker should be able to make you a set. I wanted to have it be as large as would fit on the side of the tank. I sent them a file of what I wanted and told them the size and colors I wanted it to be. Cost me under 100 bucks. Here's the file that I used. The decal that was made was just the red and yellow parts. The thin horizontal line was just for my information and should not be included in the finished decal. If you go this route be sure that it goes on level, it really bothers me when they're not. Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for your interest. Back in 2015 there was very little after market products for the Scout. I worked with a decal maker that I found online. They are out of business now but any reputable vinyl decal maker should be able to make you a set. I wanted to have it be as large as would fit on the side of the tank. I sent them a file of what I wanted and told them the size and colors I wanted it to be. Cost me under 100 bucks. Here's the file that I used. The decal that was made was just the red and yellow parts. The thin horizontal line was just for my information and should not be included in the finished decal. If you go this route be sure that it goes on level, it really bothers me when they're not. Good luck
Thanks for the reply and helpful info!

1401 - 1420 of 1420 Posts