Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i am looking at getting the Freedom Shield but dont want to have to purchase the OEM Windshield just for the brackets and turn around to buy the Freedom shield. Would Anyone have any brackets they would like to sell?

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Okay i am looking at getting the Freedom Shield but dont want to have to purchase the OEM Windshield just for the brackets and turn around to buy the Freedom shield. Would Anyone have any brackets they would like to sell?
I would also post this in the Parts for Sale/Wanted forum. Alternatively, you could buy from @Marcus. He makes alternative brackets and I can speak personally to the strength of the material used.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw chinese "replicas" on Ebay. Costs much less, but they are not quick release.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like my Thunder Works sissy bar on your avatar. So you are probably aware of our windshield frames for the Scout and 111's. But for those that don't know here is a photo of the Scout frame with Freedom shield LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/windshields-and-frames-scout.html View attachment 533806 View attachment 533806
I have seen yours and i do like them but i am considering next year adding handle bar risers on and if i do your bracket wouldnt work anymore. (LOVE the sissy bar btw! Gets attention everywhere i go and i send em your way everytime lol)

·
Vendor / bronze
2,939 Posts
We also make windshield frames that work with 1.5' and 2" risers. Keep that in mind. And we sell the risers also.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That nominally priced aftermarket windscreen hardware is not readily available was one of the reasons I went with the Memphis Shades batwing fairing. Good luck with finding the mounting hardware you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts