Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody need an OEM chrome exhaust (headers and mufflers) and/or an OEM black seat? Both came off of a 2016 Scout 60. Both in excellent condition. I've upgraded and now they are just sitting around in my garage. No reasonable offer (+ shipping) refused. Thanks and be safe!

·
Bronze member
1,457 Posts
It’s your bike so do as you like, If you need the money, I understand-but if you sell it later or trade it in you won’t get more for upgrades. Just the way it is. People will more readily buy a stock unaltered bike. IMO. Put the take offs in your attic. If you do sell your bike later you can resale the custom seat, pipes, separate on Craigslist. I too have different seat, exhaust, a few other upgrades. Have had over 30 MCs. Sold the stock looking bikes easily compared to ones w/personal changes. Doesn’t make me an expert, just learned this Is a better way. Just my 2cents. Enjoy your Scoot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the advice. I kept an OEM exhaust, just switched the chrome for black. Not too worried about reselling, the bike has been promised to a grandchild when I'm dead 😊.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts