Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm hanging on to mine. Never know when those Polk's will crap out.
when you replaced your speakers, were they blown or just sound trashy. I have a 2016 roadmaster, it is 30 days old and I have put about 3000 miles on it. I called my dealer about any other complaints, and they said no one has ever complained about them, but I read post after post about replacing them. Are they just a cheap speaker with no sound...? mine actually sound like they are blown. I run them at 7, anything over that I it sounds like they have tin foil over them...

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,752 Posts
when you replaced your speakers, were they blown or just sound trashy. I have a 2016 roadmaster, it is 30 days old and I have put about 3000 miles on it. I called my dealer about any other complaints, and they said no one has ever complained about them, but I read post after post about replacing them. Are they just a cheap speaker with no sound...? mine actually sound like they are blown. I run them at 7, anything over that I it sounds like they have tin foil over them...
They aren't very good, in my opinion. Maybe it depends on what you listen to, how loud, how fast you ride, and how well you can hear.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had a blown one on my 2105 RM. Dealer replaced with a kicker factory upgrade. Right speaker sounded real bad the next day and I think i read a post on here about wires routed near right speaker causing problems. Made sure wiring and usb wires where away from speaker and mine sound good on 8 running 75 mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts