Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds wonderful, I also ride with a North Jersey group, all bikers welcome, fantastic back roads max 300 miles in the saddle a day. Its the Star Riding Group, Mike and Michelle are chapter executives, great people, great rides always a fun day.

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
Sounds wonderful, I also ride with a North Jersey group, all bikers welcome, fantastic back roads max 300 miles in the saddle a day. Its the Star Riding Group, Mike and Michelle are chapter executives, great people, great rides always a fun day.
‘Chapter Executives’ ????? That’s too funny. Their people just like us. But they get shiiiit done. However I’m glad you’re having fun. Cya this Spring & Summer. My Darkhorse saw it’s shadow so in a few more wks we will be out tons.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Funny they are actually married, run the group with communication devices, a navigator, and nobody gets lost at a red light. Very professional, its always a great ride and fun lunch. They also plan longer rides, Maine Lobster, DC coming up soon to lay a wreath at Tomb, for Charity. So check it out. www.Startouring218.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
Need to get rid of stock slip on mufflers, solo seat and handlebars for my 2019 Springfield Dark Horse. Leaving long island

81 - 89 of 89 Posts