Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Indian rider with a 2015 chief vintage looking for or wondering if there is a New York City/Long Island area riders group for Indian bikes? If not, is anyone interested in helping to start our own group for this area? Or at least joining up if it were started ??

Let me know,
Thanks

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,740 Posts
#1910 is in Northern New Jersey
That is the nearest one that I have listed as of march 2015. Hope this helps.
Your dealer may have some info, if not, start your own chapter with their help.

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh thanks, that's exactly what I would like to do if no chapters around is way

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I am also from Long Island and would be interested in a local IMRG. Not really thrilled to have to go out to Jersey to go on rides. By the way tonight is Full Throttle magazine bike night at the Parrot in Bayport. I will be there with my 2016 Roadmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444224145.657927.jpg

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, wish I knew earlier about this tonight can't make it but I'm in bayside queens and will be riding this weekend. Saturday am to Indian dealer I. States island to add some things and then be back late am and loss will ride Sunday I ride with my buddy who works with me but he's on his Yamaha fz-o9...
Any way I. 48 and a new rider
You ?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wow, wish I knew earlier about this tonight can't make it but I'm in bayside queens and will be riding this weekend. Saturday am to Indian dealer I. States island to add some things and then be back late am and loss will ride Sunday I ride with my buddy who works with me but he's on his Yamaha fz-o9...
Any way I. 48 and a new rider
You ?

That's ok they will be having bike nights for the next 3 Wednesday's.
I am 47 new Indian rider I came over from a 94 Yamaha Vmax.

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah ive been reaching out to them over past few months, seems soon enough.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's the info: Saturday, March 19th, from 10am to noon at MineolaMoto (336 Jericho Tpke, Mineola, NY). It's the first 'meet & greet' for the formation of a NYC metro area Indian Riders Group. Refreshments will be served.
I'm picking up my Scout on Tuesday , and I'll be there on that Saturday. The good folks at MineolaMoto are sponsoring the event.

·
Gold member
6,436 Posts
This thread must be old as I've met a few of these cowboys on Indians. Good group too! You've been thinking about-now go do it. Earman67 shoot a number on here on 'How to'and any other information. You's can all pass by this area and I'd hook up with you hodlems!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old but I live in queens, just bought a new scout 60, and would love to ride with some fellow Indians..

Hit me up dudes!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old but I live in queens, just bought a new scout 60, and would love to ride with some fellow Indians..

Hit me up dudes!!!

Weather permitting, we will be riding to Lake Hopatcong, NJ for lunch immediately following the meeting.

·
Gold member
6,436 Posts
I'm near the Clintons; Briar Cliff Manor! Near the Hudson River in a village named Ossining I'm enroute to Bear Mountain Greenwood Lake and a few other neat places close by. Anyway! Not sure how old this ending thread is but I'm up here! I can ride any day anytime and moments notice. I do it anyway. It would be nicer with some other Indians.

·
Rider
383 Posts
I'm near the Clintons; Briar Cliff Manor! Near the Hudson River in a village named Ossining I'm enroute to Bear Mountain Greenwood Lake and a few other neat places close by. Anyway! Not sure how old this ending thread is but I'm up here! I can ride any day anytime and moments notice. I do it anyway. It would be nicer with some other Indians.
@Dog gone The new Indian dealer in Danbury will be starting their own riding group soon .

1 - 20 of 89 Posts