Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Indian continue with the numbered bikes for the 2015 models? Also do the numbers correspond to the engines or the bike? Can there be a #1250 Vintage and a 1250 Chieftain?

·
Registered
20 Posts
From what I researched it was the first 1,901 produced from Spirit Lake, Iowa factory. Nothing has been said or written " of each model", only the first 1,901. There was an interesting interview in Forbes magazine with the VP that oversees both Indian and Victory motorcycles. Bike No. 1 Indian kept and #2 went to the CEO.

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
From what I researched it was the first 1,901 produced from Spirit Lake, Iowa factory. Nothing has been said or written " of each model", only the first 1,901. There was an interesting interview in Forbes magazine with the VP that oversees both Indian and Victory motorcycles. Bike No. 1 Indian kept and #2 went to the CEO.
Didn't Jack Daniels get #7? News of the world of motorcycling > Indian partners with Jack Daniels to help bring armed services personnel home for the holidays

I know where#37 is.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
The numbered bikes were a 1 time deal on the 2014's for the first run production. 2015's will not be numbered. I could see them coming out with an anniversary edition in a few years that could be numbered again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts