Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

861 - 880 of 992 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
To be clear, I have never complained about anyone’s posts; and I don’t espouse any particular political viewpoint. This is just my guess, based on what I have seen others post. And that is that liberal leaning members feel that liberal viewpoints are underrepresented on this forum; and those liberals feel that the anti-conservative jokes are treated with more leniency than the anti-liberal jokes. Wouldn’t be surprised if the five posts complained about are anti-liberal.
If the liberals feel that their viewpoints are under represented on this thread then I for one encourage them to please start posting some very funny satirical jokes here on this thread. I promise that I will look at them and laugh and move on because it is a joke and I can find the humor in both sides. Let's remember that all comedians take a situation or view point and expose or exaggerate the irony of said view point. It's all in good fun. No need to take it personal. I want to make it clear that this post is NOT directed at gilroychief and I have no interest in starting a beef with anyone. I am just speaking in generalities here.

·
Registered
814 Posts
If the liberals feel that their viewpoints are under represented on this thread then I for one encourage them to please start posting some very funny satirical jokes here on this thread. I promise that I will look at them and laugh and move on because it is a joke and I can find the humor in both sides. Let's remember that all comedians take a situation or view point and expose or exaggerate the irony of said view point. It's all in good fun. No need to take it personal. I want to make it clear that this post is NOT directed at gilroychief and I have no interest in starting a beef with anyone. I am just speaking in generalities here.
Obviously no insult taken. I agree with you as far as the postings. Seems to me that an anti-Pelosi joke is just as funny or just as easy to ignore as an anti-trump joke. And more memes from the liberal point of view would only add to the humor available here. The problem for Hink et. al. is the more political jokes/counter-jokes get posted the more likely it is to lead to disagreements, arguments, and flame wars. Where to draw the line? Glad I don’t have that job.

861 - 880 of 992 Posts