• Mike.F - #24

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Luis Gonzales - #27

Votes: 20 27.4%
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Here's my entry:
I went to a Indian Demo Days, 7 days later I had my favorite bike that I have ever had over the past 38 years of riding on the street. 2020 Challenger with lots of upgrades. I bought it a the beginning of September with about 20k on the clock. Now I have 23k. It's been a fun couple of months with no long trips, just riding after work and weekends every chance that mother nature allows. I've already added several things to make it mine, with lots of plans for future identification as well. I'm really looking forward to next year when it warms up again! I was lucky enough to get out yesterday and take a few shots of her.
Cloud Sky Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Vehicle
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part
Tire Vehicle Sky Fuel tank Wheel

· Administrator
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

I'll be back in the next few days to get the voting started! If you haven't entered yet, now's the time to do so.

This month's theme was odometer; if you have not included a pic of your odometer, please go back and toss one in so I can include you in the poll! 😊

~MR

· Premium Member
2021 Indian Challenger Dark Horse
20 Posts

· Premium Member
2021 Indian Challenger Dark Horse
20 Posts
Love your bike...I also have a SDH but 2018, where did you get the assembly to be able to install floorboards for the passenger?
These together make up the passenger floorboards. Both purchased from eBay
Kuryakyn Spear Mini Boards Satin Black 5653 Indian 48-8892 1621-0764
Kuryakyn Splined Adapter Mounts Gloss Black #8867 Indian

· Registered
296 Posts
Love your bike...I also have a SDH but 2018, where did you get the assembly to be able to install floorboards for the passenger?
They are available from indian. They allow you to attach passenger floorboards at 3 different heights.

· Registered
2021 Challenger Limited, Ruby Red Metallic
515 Posts
Although I didn't vote for you......your bike looks FANTASTIC!!!! Well done, and congrats!!

Reactions: Luis Gonzalez
21 - 40 of 40 Posts