Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's November so this month will be our fall edition! Simply post a picture of your Indian Motorcycle with the Fall season theme in mind!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Sunday, November 23), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
• You must be the owner of the bike.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from IndianMotorcycles.net and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,926 Posts
I know I'm ineligible but I wanted to throw out this photo I took last weekend, before the snow.

#37 Fall.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice bike good color choice.
Thanks!! Had it done in Charleston, SC by American Biker - no decals, the guy hand painted the chief heads, I'm pleased with it. I'm right at the 1,000 mile mark. Mine is a 2014 (Black) and I had the paint done right before they announced the 2015 colors so mine is a little different than the Indian green.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks!! Had it done in Charleston, SC by American Biker - no decals, the guy hand painted the chief heads, I'm pleased with it. I'm right at the 1,000 mile mark. Post a big pic of yours, the thumbnail size is hard for me to see.
Duh, nevermind that is yours at the top of the page.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks!! Had it done in Charleston, SC by American Biker - no decals, the guy hand painted the chief heads, I'm pleased with it. I'm right at the 1,000 mile mark. Mine is a 2014 (Black) and I had the paint done right before they announced the 2015 colors so mine is a little different than the Indian green.
They did a very nice job on it. I got 800 miles on my 2015 before I hit a big buck on my Roadstar. I broke my right hand ended my season a good month early.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They did a very nice job on it. I got 800 miles on my 2015 before I hit a big buck on my Roadstar. I broke my right hand ended my season a good month early.
Sorry to hear about the accident. I guess it could be worse but that is terrible. Good luck with healing and getting back on in the spring. I'm down near Orlando FL so there are few non riding days down here. I had two helmets painted to match my bike.
image.jpg

Reactions: the doctor

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice looking helmets. I very rarely put my helmet on. I am all healed up already only broke two bones in the hand no road rash it was cold as hell sept the 30th I was all leathered up. I only had 600 miles on my Indian at the time so 10 days after the crash I had to jump on the Indian set CC and go north on hwy 53 for a fall color run. I was sore when I got home but it was worth it to another 200 miles in. Enjoy all your southern riding time and be safe.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They're more for looks and worn where required. Here in FL there's no helmet law but as soon as you leave the state you have to wear one or get pulled. Sorry to hear about the accident but glad you made it through it ok.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.