Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the weekend of April 18th , 19th a single gunman shot and killed 22 people in Nova Scotia . This is the worst horrible act ever committed in Canada . This is not who we are . How one crazy man could cause so much grief and heartbreak is unthinkable . Please join all Nova Scotians in our prayers and thoughts for these innocent people .

Tom Bagley, Kristen Beaton, Greg Blair, Jamie Blair, Joy Bond, Peter Bond, Corrie Ellison, Gina Goulet, Frank Gulenchyn, Dawn Gulenchyn, Lillian Hyslop, Alanna Jenkins, Sean McLeod, Lisa McCully, Heather O'Brien, Constable Heidi Stevenson, Elizabeth Joanne Thomas, Aaron Tuck, Emily Tuck, Jolene Oliver, Joey Webber and John Zahl
Nova Scotia Strong.jpg

·
Rider
858 Posts
" This is not who we are . How one crazy man could cause so much grief and heartbreak is unthinkable ."

NovaScotia

This is the essence of how people feel all over the world when unimaginable mayhem occurs in their country.
Very insightful, powerful words, his actions affect us all.

·
Rider
1,591 Posts
It didn’t get much discussion here in the states because of the doom and gloom from the bat flu. This guy even had a car made to look like a legit police car if I read correctly. And yes the thoughts and prayers of me and many others are there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It didn’t get much discussion here in the states because of the doom and gloom from the bat flu. This guy even had a car made to look like a legit police car if I read correctly. And yes the thoughts and prayers of me and many others are there.
Thats correct , he had a fake RCMP uniform and 3 look alike RCMP cars so he was planning a lot more deaths if the police didn't get him when they did

·
Registered
2019 Chieftain Limited
69 Posts
On the weekend of April 18th , 19th a single gunman shot and killed 22 people in Nova Scotia . This is the worst horrible act ever committed in Canada . This is not who we are . How one crazy man could cause so much grief and heartbreak is unthinkable . Please join all Nova Scotians in our prayers and thoughts for these innocent people .

Tom Bagley, Kristen Beaton, Greg Blair, Jamie Blair, Joy Bond, Peter Bond, Corrie Ellison, Gina Goulet, Frank Gulenchyn, Dawn Gulenchyn, Lillian Hyslop, Alanna Jenkins, Sean McLeod, Lisa McCully, Heather O'Brien, Constable Heidi Stevenson, Elizabeth Joanne Thomas, Aaron Tuck, Emily Tuck, Jolene Oliver, Joey Webber and John Zahl View attachment 587114
Prayers To All those who lost love ones last weekend.I have a bike Trip planned for Newfoundland and Nova Scotia is on my list to stop at,I will not let one person mess up your beautiful country.SUPPORT TO YOU CANADA STAY STRONG......

·
Registered
488 Posts
💔 Just awful. It is hard to fathom what shapes and motivates the thoughts and actions of someone like this. My thoughts and prayers are will the families of the victims. 💔

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you to everyone, and with all the world is dealing with , Covid 19 and things like this, we hope you are all well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts