Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today I added a Dirty Bird front cowl, Indian drag bars which I had dipped in chrome and a Mustang Runaround seat to my bike and I'm not sure how I feel about them so might just sell the cowl. Feels like it takes away from the bike. Opinions? What do y'all think?
20201030_174723.jpg
20201030_174752.jpg
20201030_174717.jpg

·
Bronze member
2,636 Posts
Naww.. looks like crap.
I'd start all over..

Put that ugly duckling up for sale and try again...

I get first dibs !

Reactions: ReBorn

·
Registered
172 Posts
PRETTY bike. It's got a luxury victory octane look to it. I'd keep all of it. Next, you might take care of the grey rear frame color. Darken it down a bit to match the shade of the seat.

I'm not so hot on an the chrome covers or boards but I can't say it clashes with anything. And boards are personal preference.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks like a matching set of bikes to me... You can always add some vinyl to the cowl for a two tone effect if it looks too smooth.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The issue is the chrome doesn’t work with the silver, it looks too washed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the feedback! I may ride it for a few weeks like this to see if it grows on me. Right now I look at it and I feel like the natural lines of the bike are taken away. If it doesn't grow on me, I'll be putting the cowl up for sale here on the forum. I was afraid I wouldn't like it but it's not terrible. Just maybe not my cup of tea

·
Registered
175 Posts
Most motorcycles are a blank canvas to me. If you don't get the warm fuzzies from it, change it. I'm sure you can sell that fairing/cowl in a heart beat. It's your bike, do what you like.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think it's hideous. I'll do you a favor and send you my address so you can send it to me. I'll get rid of it for you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts