Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, I know I posted this in March but the map update is listed on the Naviextras website as April 2020 (Naviextras.com - Map updates for your navigation device and more...)

The following info is helpful if your ride came with free additional map updates. For my Roadmaster, it came with a map installed and I was entitled to two additional free updates.

The website you need to get started updating your map is: Polaris Ride Command
Select your display (model year).

map updater 1.JPG

When everything is complete and you go into Navi, you will see your map was free.

If you are no longer eligible for free updates, your price will look like this.

The best advice I can give is to use a flash drive formatted FAT32 (my size was 8 GB). During the install on the cycle. I could have turned automatic power down to off but I chose to leave the cycle running.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danger Danger

This was the first time using navigation since the map was updated and the system was non-responsive in manually entering new destinations POI's, gas stations, etc. worked. Also worked if using a saved destination. The system would not let me enter a city state or zip code and it always returned 0 finds. Indian informed me there is a software update (Indian_44749_20191017.pv1) and after updating, everything acted as it should.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts