Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nolan N44 helmet and am looking at the NCom bluetooth setup that is designed for this helmet. Is anyone using anything other than the Sena bluetooth on the Roadmaster? I think I can get a CB hooked up with it as well, but still doing research.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crickets..... Oh well I ordered the NCom B4 Plus unit today. I'll post update on how it works when I get it in. Still trying to figure out CB. May end up with the Midland 75-822 handheld. It's pretty cheap so I won't be out a lot to try it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The hubs and I have Nolans and use the Sena BT set-up. Very happy with them so far. Have been using them since May or June of last year.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I researched as much as I could. Didn't find a lot of Cons on either setup. The only negative on the Sena was customer support if you had a problem and it sounded like some of the people were having issue with the locking mechanism on the unit failing. Main reason I went with NCom was that it is designed for my N44 helmet and it should mate up with other BT systems. I've been wired for the last 11years and this BT is very new to me. I really want/need CB since ALL the Wings and HD's run CB when we travel. I am going to try a handheld with external speaker/mike and see how that works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts