Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Milujte Vintage. Vrátilo mi to lásku k motorkám. Stále touha mého srdce.
[/CITÁT]
Ahoj, je to přesně jak píšeš. Když jsem byl mladý muž, jezdil jsem na Hondě cbr 500f a byla to krásná rychlá motorka. Po dětech 😀 hledala jsem něco pomalejšího a potkala jsem scauta - bobra, ale mám 183cm a byl mi malý, osedlala jsem náčelníka a hned jsem se zamilovala. Koupil jsem to po bouračce a dávám to do pořádku. Úžasná motorka.

·
Bronze member
3,719 Posts
my son just joined the tribe... he bought a 2019 Vintage ICON Black and Yellow with 2000 miles on it... I don't know if he got a good deal or not but I think it is fair with the way inventory and all is going.. $20K out the door..

·
Rider
846 Posts
I would love to have a vintage dark horse. I miss the valanced fender.

Reactions: Airwolfenstein

·
Registered
67 Posts
I guess my willow and cream keeps getting more rare. I still think it's the best looking bike Indian has manufactured since the brand was revived. I always tell my wife that it's a bad day when I make a stop on my bike and I don't get a comment on how great it looks.
Same here brother. I never tire of hearing how awesome my Willow/cream '18 Vintage is. My wife gave it to me for my 60th birthday and I let her pick the color. I wanted red/cream because I had a ride on one when I was a kid. But I agree, best model ever released, before or after Polaris. I can't believe they would retire it when basically, it's their trademark.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Same here brother. I never tire of hearing how awesome my Willow/cream '18 Vintage is. My wife gave it to me for my 60th birthday and I let her pick the color. I wanted red/cream because I had a ride on one when I was a kid. But I agree, best model ever released, before or after Polaris. I can't believe they would retire it when basically, it's their trademark.
I fell in love with this one when I was traveling to Charlotte NC about once a month for business in 2011. I made it a point to stop into the flagship dealership on every trip possible. The leather, the workmanship, the paint, all added up to a love affair with me. But as I told the sales team at the time "All I could afford was the t-shirt."
I was riding a Suzuki C109 Boulevard when a lady on a cell phone decided to try and kill me. She didn't. But she did kill my bike. The settlement paid for 3/4 of my lightly used 2015 Willow Green and Cream Vintage. My dream bike.
Now I have the bike and the t-shirts too!

·
Registered
2019 Indian Chief Vintage Icon (Black/Yellow)
112 Posts
my son just joined the tribe... he bought a 2019 Vintage ICON Black and Yellow with 2000 miles on it... I don't know if he got a good deal or not but I think it is fair with the way inventory and all is going.. $20K out the door..
That's a good deal - even though I'm replying a few months later. I bought mine in Aug 2021 and paid $19,500 (with the fees being on top). It was used with 750 miles on her. I'm not worried about the price because it's what I wanted. Tell your son that he was one of 34 production models in that color. My build was number 12.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Bronze member
3,719 Posts
we don't know what production number his is... but he read your posts when he was deciding and the fact that few were made and the damn thing pops like a diamond in the sun light.... the combo made his decision for him..

181 - 195 of 195 Posts