Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yup, good review. Seems new shocks are in the works to improve the two up riding and though I try to avoid wet riding, those tires might have to go (well, when it's time for new). Both of these issues have been brought up on this forum so a big KUDOS out to our fine members! Smart bikers out here!!! :D

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I like to see an article that can point out some things that aren't perfect. When I read the ones that are too sterling it makes me wonder if there is bias. This article was good.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Thought this was a Great Review .. I did some research on the Kenda Tires and found a lot of reviews .. Many said after get over 100 miles on them they do grip better in the rain .. So will just say on your first 100 be careful ..

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Good to know :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thought this was a Great Review .. I did some research on the Kenda Tires and found a lot of reviews .. Many said after get over 100 miles on them they do grip better in the rain .. So will just say on your first 100 be careful ..
But that is true for all tires!

Reactions: JayFL459
1 - 8 of 8 Posts