Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,559 Posts
You can order the official version from your dealer or online, or you can risk it buy buying a crappy illegal copy somewhere and save a few bucks.

Reactions: nh_hillbilly

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I'm really confused. Yesterday I had the bike in for the break in service and requested to order a service manual. I was told by the young man at the parts/service desk that there is no such thing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just picked one up at my dealer for my Scout a couple weeks ago. Not sure what models are available but they had a bunch of different manuals for different models sitting in the shelf. Just looking through the Scout manual and it looks very well done and complete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I found it to be a very odd statement from a parts/service department person. This doesn't leave me with a great deal of confidence in the dealership.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I was contacted by the head of the parts/service department and was able to order one. Thanks everyone for the responses.

·
Rider
943 Posts
Any idea why Indian doesn't publish a service manual for their bikes?
here is the million dollar question. What bike do you have? I ask because you say 500 mile service that makes me think 2020 so they don't have all the 2020 available yet.

NVM I see you got one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts