Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
No dealer carries 3/4 sleeve, so anybody making or offering up teeez make em 3/4, Like the Indian line up lets be different and make some new ground. Let's take away some of HD's clothing buyers. Indian stuff can be way cooler then HD stuff, I'm not knocking HD as I have a Fatboy. So no offense! But it's gotta be done right-no copies! I believe Joe public would say hands down Indian is more vintage historic or even antique than any other brand. I don't want to Steele anyone's business but I'm watching ready and willing. Long sleeve too! If folks want cut offs or rags they can make there own cut offs with 3/4 or long sleeve. I'll bet there's a ton of antique Indian pictures and old advertising stuff to be found and printed.

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
Well the message on the t is in my opinion wrong thanks to technology newer is better Ie: Harley is still after all these years stuck in the sixties technology. I hate politics so I won't go there but I saw its long sleeve. Nice, now watch sales on 3/4 go off the wall,and go after some of that Indian nostalgic adds colors pictures faded clothing etc etc.the above t/shirt covers old engines and its message re any brand bike. Indian has enuf stuff of their own to corner the market. No confusion what so ever. Thank you and no offense. I'm fussy what I wear now. I'm new with Indian but I heard they had a trade in the Harley clothing for Indian. Is that right? Now make me something nice, I'll model stuff free for one week for you. And you'll have a customer for a long time. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
5,873 Posts
Is that a 400 K behind you! You did good modeling! Whatcha do now!
I am assuming you mean me? If so, yes a Kawi 400K one lunger. I was a male 'Nanny' to an Aussie woman's kids. Had fringe bennefits too, if you catch my drift. Photo taken in Virginia Beach, VA at the house we rented. That little girl (Saskia) has grown up (with her brother ans sister) with a Navy family of her own. Love those kids still.

Today, I'm a retired IT Professional and loving it. As a computer scientist I started with IBM punch cards and ended with Linux phone Apps and A.I. research. Don't miss it either.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts