Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I own an Indian.
Bought a brand new 2018 Roadmaster Icon in Red/Black at the end of March. Rode it home and haven't had a decent chance to ride it again with working 2 jobs, weather, etc, and supposedely I retired in Nov. Still waiting on that to actually kick in but the 2 jobs are what allowed getting the RM.
I've been riding in one form or another since the late 60's and have only owned Kawasaki's. Traded my 05 Vulcan Nomad it on the Roadmaster. Still have my first road bike, a1975 Z1B 900 I bought new.
Anywho, Hello to all, especially to any in the Dallas, Garland, Rowlett area.

Rhett (BigDog1701)

·
Bronze member
1,552 Posts
Welcome to the tribe, sir. Feel free to post a couple larger pics of your bike, but it looks like a beauty. And if you want, you can also put your location in your profile info, so people see it over there on the left with your other info. Enjoy and ride safely!

·
Bronze member
2,492 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, I retired 5 years ago ( still waiting for it to start)

·
Bronze member
1,027 Posts
Hello Rhett

And welcome to the forum from Sydney Australia and congrats on the new Road Master.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the tribe, sir. Feel free to post a couple larger pics of your bike, but it looks like a beauty. And if you want, you can also put your location in your profile info, so people see it over there on the left with your other info. Enjoy and ride safely!
I'd love to add some more pics and location but apparently I'm not looking in the right place to edit my profile. How do I do that?

·
Registered
587 Posts
BigDawg1701,

Welcome to the tribe and forum.

Congratulations on reaching another life changing moment, retirement, although your supposedly comment makes me suspicious...LOL.

Here is to many years of good health to enjoy your RM

Be safe

4T

·
Bronze member
1,552 Posts
I'd love to add some more pics and location but apparently I'm not looking in the right place to edit my profile. How do I do that?
You can add pics by clicking on the UPLOAD A FILE button.... right underneath your Reply screen field.... should be... right about directly under.... HERE.

upload.PNG

And to edit your profile content, scroll up to the very top R side of the Forum screen and find your profile name (next to INBOX and ALERTS) --- click on that and you'll see all the options.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, thanks EssEll, I think I have it figured out now.
So, here goes. This will be a couple garage pics of the RM plus one of my ol' Z1 from 5 years or so ago.
20190328_122841_resized_1.jpg
20190424_165108_resized.jpg
20190424_165127_resized.jpg
20190424_165233_resized.jpg
'75 Z1-B 900-3.jpg

Attachments

·
Rider
425 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the tribe from the great state of Tennessee. Beautiful bike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts