Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G’day folks, thanks for the ad. I’ve just purchased a 2019 Chieftain Limited in ruby metallic. I own a couple of Harley’s but after riding the Harley tourers and a Chieftain it was a no brainer for me. The only thing I don’t like is the seat. One of my mates has a 2017 Chieftain and it’s seat is far more comfortable in my opinion. So that’s what I’m looking for if someone has one for sale and would be willing to post to Australia.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Nice bike, congratulations and welcome too the Indian family. The new Chieftain Limited is a nice bike, you will love it on the roads you have in Tassie. As for your seat you can buy the Corbin seats from their distributor in Melbourne his name is Richard and honest ,one on my mates is about to change his 19 seat over for the single Corbin . I hope this is ok too pass this on without braking forum rules but if you can this guys will help you as much as he can.Dont forget our dollar makes anything from the USA expensive at the moment.
Richard Taranto
Ph: (03) 9467 7622 (international +61 3 9467 7622)
www.selectedge.com.au

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice bike, congratulations and welcome too the Indian family. The new Chieftain Limited is a nice bike, you will love it on the roads you have in Tassie. As for your seat you can buy the Corbin seats from their distributor in Melbourne his name is Richard and honest ,one on my mates is about to change his 19 seat over for the single Corbin . I hope this is ok too pass this on without braking forum rules but if you can this guys will help you as much as he can.Dont forget our dollar makes anything from the USA expensive at the moment.
Richard Taranto
Ph: (03) 9467 7622 (international +61 3 9467 7622)
www.selectedge.com.au
Thanks Geoff. I’ll look into it. I do like the the old Chieftain seat though. I’ll see what’s around.

·
Bronze member
4,698 Posts
And another welcome from Newcastle. I'm heading off to Tassie in ten days with some mates. If you see a white helmet on a Springfield Dark Horse with three non-Indian bikes, it might just be me.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Here’s a couple. My local village of Richmond and the other one is half way up the east coast.

View attachment 523860 View attachment 523862
I use to drive Tour Coaches down that way ,in fact we had about 4 coaches based at Devonport because of the strang laws they have there with regards to tour coaches from the Main land lol working their. .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And another welcome from Newcastle. I'm heading off to Tassie in ten days with some mates. If you see a white helmet on a Springfield Dark Horse with three non-Indian bikes, it might just be me.
I might just be around. I’m in and out for work but I’m supposed to be back home around the 14th. Might have to catch up for a beer.

·
Bronze member
4,698 Posts
Our trip is

Wed 18, Arrive Devonport and that night in Strahan
Thurs 19 Strahan to Hobart.
Fri. 20 Day trip to Strathgordon
Sat 21. Hobart to St Helens
Sun 22. St Helens to Launceston
Mon 23 Launceston to Devonort for ferry that night.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts