Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well gang,today,the sky is milky white in color with sunshine breaking thru,and the temp, 50* and climbing! BUT,the Einsteins that run the city,decided to salt the shit out of the roads in order to use up their salt allotment so the roads are snow white from all that salt and BAD NEWS for the Aluminum used on the motorcycles.So even though it's a good day to ride,it's not a good day for the bike.So needless to say,mine will stay parked until it rains and washes that salt away!!GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I'm waiting for rain down here too Dave. Decent weather lately but we need some rain to wash these salty roads! Hopefully soon but it doesn't seem to be in the forecast.

·
Bronze member
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
If it was summer time and the roads were clear,it would rain ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT!:rolleyes: And it never fails.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! But it hasn't been too bad around here lately.But I'm surprised ya don't have better weather where you live cause you're not that far south of me,maybe 100 miles if that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If it was summer time and the roads were clear,it would rain ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT!:rolleyes: And it never fails.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! But it hasn't been too bad around here lately.But I'm surprised ya don't have better weather where you live cause you're not that far south of me,maybe 100 miles if that.
The roads were bone dry tonight and pretty much salt free (where I rode). 35 degrees and no wind so I got out for a quick ride. A drenching rain is expected this weekend...so hopefully we'll both have some decent days before the next snow falls and the roads are salted!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts