Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to say that I am eating a little crow today. I had posted in the past my frustration over trying to find information, pricing...etc on products that were newly introduced, on this and other forums, for our beloved Indians. I faulted the manufacturers for not updating their websites in a timely manner without even taking into consideration the fact that many of these companies are small businesses that are short on time and resources. In my defense, my frustration only stemmed from my impatient interested in purchasing some of the aforementioned products. ;)

As an owner of a new small business, I humbly apologize to those companies. I had forgotten how time consuming it is to create and update websites yourself!

Having said all of that, I can say that I finally have a website up and running. It is far from perfect, but it is a start.

Thank you all for all of your support! It is greatly appreciated. Please visit my site at

Dave T. Pilot Creative Innovations, LLC

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good luck with the new business Dave. I have seen some of your YouTube video's and have found them very informative. You are a creative guy and I'm sure you'll make a go of it, even if you don't get enough time to keep your website up to date.
All the best to you.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Well I have to say that I am eating a little crow today. I had posted in the past my frustration over trying to find information, pricing...etc on products that were newly introduced, on this and other forums, for our beloved Indians. I faulted the manufacturers for not updating their websites in a timely manner without even taking into consideration the fact that many of these companies are small businesses that are short on time and resources. In my defense, my frustration only stemmed from my impatient interested in purchasing some of the aforementioned products. ;)

As an owner of a new small business, I humbly apologize to those companies. I had forgotten how time consuming it is to create and update websites yourself!

Having said all of that, I can say that I finally have a website up and running. It is far from perfect, but it is a start.

Thank you all for all of your support! It is greatly appreciated. Please visit my site at

Congrats and good luck with your venture :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Good Luck to you Dave, I'm sure I'll be calling you in the future...

·
Registered
2,543 Posts

Keep on keeping on. here is to your success.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I will be ordering one next month for my Chieftain

1 - 8 of 8 Posts