Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on new handlebars (meat hook ape-hangers from FMB choppers), headlight, and driving lights. Turned out pretty well I think. The handlebar swap ended up being easier than I thought so don't be too afraid to attempt to save some $s if you're a bit mechanically inclined. Last mod for this year will be the high-flow air filter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Put on new handlebars (meat hook ape-hangers from FMB choppers), headlight, and driving lights. Turned out pretty well I think. The handlebar swap ended up being easier than I thought so don't be too afraid to attempt to save some $s if you're a bit mechanically inclined. Last mod for this year will be the high-flow air filter. View attachment 589891
Put on new handlebars (meat hook ape-hangers from FMB choppers), headlight, and driving lights. Turned out pretty well I think. The handlebar swap ended up being easier than I thought so don't be too afraid to attempt to save some $s if you're a bit mechanically inclined. Last mod for this year will be the high-flow air filter. View attachment 589891
Looks awesome. Lights are nice
Love the Dark Horse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What headlight did you install - I find the stock lacking brightness. Sweet bike!

·
Registered
33 Posts

These look awesome! Looking at the FMB apes myself. What size are they and did you have to replace any cables?

B

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks! ya, the handlebars were the best upgrade to increase badassedness, and fairly comfortable, I'm 5'11. These ones are 12" rise, and cables are fine, no extension needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts