Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Power Vision 3 the other day, and Craig B. sent two tunes to me the same day (thanks Craig B.!). I had a 90° Arlen Ness Monster Sucker Air cleaner, Rinehart slip-ons with Performance/hi-flow baffles when the tunes we're sent.

Because of the extreme heat coming from where the cat is, I decided to gut the cat.
My question is, will I need a new tune from FuelMoto/Craig B. after I gut the cat? Or will the tunes sent with the Arlen Ness and Rineharts still work? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Craig knows what he sent you so he's the guy to ask. I was in a similar situation. I upgraded cams, intake and exhaust. I got my tune from Craig and then decided to get a Jackpot header (no cat). Talked to Craig and he said the tune I was sent was the tune he had on his bike with a Jackpot header so nothing more was necessary.

I ended up having some issues so after talking to Craig, I did a log with the PV3 and sent it to him and he fine tuned some things. You can always do that... Do a couple logs on the PV3 and then send them in and ask if he sees anything that can be improved or if you find that you want something specific tweaked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts