Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Dan. 37 years old from the Midwest and I ride a 2019 Scout Bobber. I have made it my own so please be gentle on the bags :) I know it's a "bobber" but I like taking it to work and needed to carry stuff! I have the LED Indian lights, Mini apes, Stage 1 intake/exhause, and a PCV. I just got it back from getting Dyno'd/Tuned and went from 84-96hp and 61-68tq and couldn't be happier! here are a few pics, got a new decal for the tank I will post later :) Just realized I don't have a updated pic with the bags. WIll post later!

IMG_1260.jpg

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi! I'm Dan. 37 years old from the Midwest and I ride a 2019 Scout Bobber. I have made it my own so please be gentle on the bags :) I know it's a "bobber" but I like taking it to work and needed to carry stuff! I have the LED Indian lights, Mini apes, Stage 1 intake/exhause, and a PCV. I just got it back from getting Dyno'd/Tuned and went from 84-96hp and 61-68tq and couldn't be happier! here are a few pics, got a new decal for the tank I will post later :) Just realized I don't have a updated pic with the bags. WIll post later! View attachment 586294
View attachment 586293 View attachment 586292
Welcome from Sacramento, capitol of the Bear Flag Republic (aka: California)!

Love the eclectic collection of stuff in your garage. Nice! :)

And great looking bike!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, I just got the same bike. Already started with mods and aftermarket be careful or you will be sleeping in the garage! 😅 (not a bad thing). What bags did you go with? Well enjoy and ride safe!

Jon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome, I just got the same bike. Already started with mods and aftermarket be careful or you will be sleeping in the garage! 😅 (not a bad thing). What bags did you go with? Well enjoy and ride safe!

Jon
They are Viking bags, not for the bobber, but i made them work! lol I already have a little into it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome, I was looking to get the Indian Scout Thor bags from Viking but heard you have to relocate the plate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts