Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ridden a Harley Electraglide Standard (ie: a Street Glide) for the past 10 years. A friend bought an Indian Chief. He let me ride it and I was a fan. Really started keeping an eye on them. Then I saw the 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse and I was hooked. Test rode it several times and test rode the new Street Glide just to be fair. The Dark Horse won hands down. So now I own a White Cheiftain Dark Horse with true dual freedom exhaust. I LOVE IT!!! Best choice in motorcycles I have made. Look forward to learning all I can from this forum.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congrats. Awesome that you took the opportunity to compare to the Street Glide. Glad the Indian was your top pick! Welcome to the forum.

·
Rider
739 Posts
I've ridden a Harley Electraglide Standard (ie: a Street Glide) for the past 10 years. A friend bought an Indian Chief. He let me ride it and I was a fan. Really started keeping an eye on them. Then I saw the 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse and I was hooked. Test rode it several times and test rode the new Street Glide just to be fair. The Dark Horse won hands down. So now I own a White Cheiftain Dark Horse with true dual freedom exhaust. I LOVE IT!!! Best choice in motorcycles I have made. Look forward to learning all I can from this forum.
Welcome to the tribe Gwhite. I looked at the Harley first too. I had the same result. After riding the chieftain there was no comparison. The Indian won hands down. You should check out the "refer a friend promotion" threat on this forum. You can get $250 worth of accessories just for doing it. I am one of the posters on there and have a code you can use to get the free $250.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Nice bike congratulations and welcome from Australia.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts